Saturday 18 April 2020

The launch is here. Right now. Today. Late by 32 days but better late than never. Shortly after the WHO declared a global health emergency which was 31st of January I realised that horrors were on their way and seeing the lockdown being imposed in Wuhan anticipated the same for us here in the UK. I decided that a day by day diary would be an interesting way to kick off this blog.

My wife and I are both in our 72nd year, both required to isolate ourselves for however long we are instructed and, as it turned out, have effectively been under house arrest as dictated by our caring family since 14:00 hrs on March 18th.

I have been diarising (not sure that was already a word but it is now) every day in lockdown since then but have failed to get it all into this blog where it belongs. Please bear with me while I catch up. The first entry, day 1, will be followed by several a day until I am all caught up in real time. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment